Sunday, February 8, 2009

the 'J club'



the 1st part of the game,
wondering..
is that him the J club?
oh..it's just like last time,
he is still one of the 4J.
but for this time,
both heart and himself are beside me.
that's absolutely accurate! (i mean himself)
he is always JUST beside me!!
yet it is no point to stay beside of me ..
i hate myself ..

as for the 2nd part of the game,
the final result :
A club J club and Q club
wo ~
i myself get shocked too!
how could it be..?!
in such situation it should be some changes!
hope i didn't guess him wrongly!
anyway,
i would never know who the J club is,
unless i try it myself..



p/s: some of you might not understand what the article is talking about unless you guys try the game before..

2 comments:

pei see said...

huh..u play that game again ar..i also confuse with the "him" you mentioned la~~

Shin。深夜之星 said...

why cannot play again leh
1 month++ le wo
haa..

aiks
i also don't know what was i writing +_+